Monday, May 25, 2009

What are "Love Letters"?



When I was pregnant with my daughter, Katie, I wanted to create a nursery for her that was unique. I started by finding the perfect bedding and paint color, but something was missing. I wanted to create a special space made just for my little girl, so I looked for custom hand painted letters online. What I found were boutiques selling letters that I could not afford. So, I decided to paint them myself.

When my cousin, Tracy, announced she was pregnant with Annie, I wanted to give her a gift that was unique. So, I painted letters for her nursery that matched the fabrics in her handmade baby quilt. The letters were so much fun to create that I decided to start a small, at home business painting letters for others.

Everyone deserves to have a boutique look for their child’s room without paying boutique prices. Custom hand painted letters sell for $20 or more PER LETTER online. I am offering 8” letters starting at just $12 per letter. I can match your overall color scheme or get detailed by matching parts of your fabric. Let me help you create a room that is perfect for your new addition. Talk to me about your ideas today!

No comments:

Post a Comment